Friday, April 9, 2010

Tatak Babaero : Ututen



Do you know that Aerophagia, or air swallowing, is a common cause of gas in the stomach. Everyone swallows small amounts of air when eating and drinking, which in time causes fart.

Anong connection nito sa pagiging tatak babaero?
Nadiskubre namin ito pagkatapos makipaglaplapan ng napakatagal.
Nakipag-french kiss ng malupet, at 'di nagtagal, utot na ng utot.
Nakalunok kasi ng maraming hangin galing sa kalaplapan eh.

Sabi sanyo eh, madaming matutunan dito sa Babaero Moves.

4 comments:

  1. kiko168.5.10

    ayos , eh pano yun di pa ako nakikipaglaplapan.wala bang moves dun ? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a nice blog. This is what I looked for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Just found it on Bing. Thanks for the useful information. Keep up the nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog! I truly love how it's effortless on my eyes and the information is well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete